Welcome!! :)

A warm welcome to this blog! :)
Please, feel free to leave a message: your genuine contribution is invaluable!

Tuesday 30 October 2012

Let's share some music!

Talking about sharing..
Have you ever heard about Creative Commons licenses?

Recently I started to study this kind of licenses that, quoting the website, "help you share your knowledge and creativity with the world" As far as I know, it helps protecting creative works, ideas, music from plagiarism, misappropriation, commercial use without permission and so on.

Going on and on looking for information I found that there are a lot of artists worldwide who share safely their excellent creativity thanks to Creative Commons and I think it's a great way to do it!!!



I have even discovered a Web Radio that broadcasts Creative Commons music 24 hours a day, totaly for the pleasure to share. I am talking about Aikiradio, a surprisingly positive oasis in the ocean of the pay-per-listen. I listened to it all day long and I had the precious chance to listen to international, but unfortunately unknown wonderful music.
I already have new favourite bands!!!!!! :)

Sharing is a gift.
Thank you, Aikiradio.



2 comments:

  1. Hey thanks a million! I'm really glad you like our little creature! Keep on with your fantastic idea! This is a positive oasis, too!

    ReplyDelete