Welcome!! :)

A warm welcome to this blog! :)
Please, feel free to leave a message: your genuine contribution is invaluable!

Friday 16 November 2012

Attempt no. 2 : my neighbour (part 2)

 Happiness only real when shared” is a sentence written by Christopher McCandless, before passing away in the Alaskan wilderness in April 1992 (have you seen the movie "Into the wild" directed by Sean Penn? that story..).

 Happiness only real when shared” ... is it true? what do you think about it?


I have thought about it for a long time. I believe that we can find happiness into ourselves. However, yes, I think that our happiness is more real and "tasty" if shared.  


For this reason this below has been my second attempt: 




Yesss!! It's me in the photo together with one of my best friends!!


So.. next step, as for attempt no.1, has been to hang it on the bulletin board of the building I live in, and wait for my neighbour reaction. 

To be honest, it hasn't been as successful as the first attempt. I think it is because it was too similar, no surprise effect no more. However, after 2-3 days, all smiles were taken, and I am still very happy about it!! 

Thinking about something different next time. I hang in there, you bet! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment