Welcome!! :)

A warm welcome to this blog! :)
Please, feel free to leave a message: your genuine contribution is invaluable!

Thursday 29 November 2012

Goooood morning! ^_^ : sweet surprise

Good morning all!! ^_^

Yesterday night I decided to bake a pie in order to make a sweet surprise to my boyfriend this morning for breakfast!!
No surprise at all.. after 1 hour in the oven there was a dreaming smell of apples and pastry in all the apartment!! I feel I have to thank Anna for the gorgeous recipe. Thank you for sharing your great knowledge!!
Here it is a picture for you:




If you want the recipe for this incredible pie just click on this link: recipe (in Italian) - If you need my help to translate it, just ask.. it will be a pleasure!! ^_^

I have also put more photos on my little page on Facebook with all sweets I bake for my family and my friends!! ^^ If you have time, please have a look at Misaki's Sweeties.


Have a lovely day! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment