Welcome!! :)

A warm welcome to this blog! :)
Please, feel free to leave a message: your genuine contribution is invaluable!

Monday 26 November 2012

Goooood morning! ^_^ : my sweet sunshine


When I woke up this morning, there was just  a little tone of sadness in my soul, a little shade of blue singing a Chet Baker song into my chest. I am sure, somebody was singing it in one of my dream last night. So, sipping my hot coffee, I moved closer the large window in the living room and I started watching outside. It was very early, and the sky was still a bit dark, and it seemed to be so cold outside.
I had a shiver.

But then,  clouds began to dance around the first rays of sunshine and I was there, admiring our earth.

I felt so relieved. And I imagined a fairy, spreading her love on the city,  mending my melancholy.
So I smiled.

Spreading kisses - @Nicole Wong 2011- 02-04, 2.5 in X3.5 in (watercolor)

Have a lovely day!! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment