Welcome!! :)

A warm welcome to this blog! :)
Please, feel free to leave a message: your genuine contribution is invaluable!

Wednesday 28 November 2012

Goooood morning! ^_^ : free your mind


Good morning, folks! ^_^


This morning I am thinking about life. 
Photo by Vincent Bourilhon
It could appear a bit tough drunk with the morning coffee but it often happens to me. It's an inspirational moment and I really appreciate it. 

Well, I was there, and I saw some magpies flying near the tree just in front of my window. And I thought about how it's easy for them perching on every small or big branch, hedges, walls and how they interact with their environment. 

So I imagined my thoughts, both positive and negative, flying like them, away from my mind, free to go wherever they want, children and adults, friends, passers-by. 

I don't feel like sending my negative thoughts around today.

Have a lovely day! ^_^ 






No comments:

Post a Comment