Welcome!! :)

A warm welcome to this blog! :)
Please, feel free to leave a message: your genuine contribution is invaluable!

Sunday 25 November 2012

Goooood morning! ^_^ : let's sing together!

Good morning sweethearts, how are you today?

This morning I received a very nice e-mail from a dear friend of mind. He said I needed to absolutely ready the words of a popular carol he found in a children book.

Here it is:

Smiling is contagious,
you catch it like the flu,
When someone smiled at
me today, I started smiling too.
I passed around the corner,
and someone saw my grin -
When he smiled I
realized, I'd passed it on to him.

I thought about that smile,
then I realized its worth,
A single smile, just like mine,
could travel round the earth.
So, if you feel a smile begin,
don't leave it undetected -
Let's start an epidemic quick
and get the world infected!!!

Isn't it perfect? It made me smile - sure smiling is contagious -  and I thought I wanted to share it with you. 
Then , doing some research, I found that there is a nice singer, Rochelle Hanson (She has a beautiful, contagious smile), who posted a nice video on Youtube, lyrics based on this carol. I hope you like it. I am still singing it..  ^_^

Thank you. 


Have a lovely day! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment